Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Whee! for Some Exciting News!

Just a head's up that posting is gonna be light for the next few days because of some out-of-this-world news I got yesterday...

I'm going to be blogging for Weddingbee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whee!  Yay!!!!  Hooray!!!!!!!

I know - enough already with the exclamation points.  Duly noted.  But seriously, I haven't wanted something so much in a really, really long time and I think I'm still recovering from the shock of finding out that my little ol' blog was selected from a "fairly large pool of applicants."  I'm still waiting to hear back from the powers that be about how it will all work, but I expect that I'll be introduced over there in the next few days.  Until I get confirmation, I don't wanna reveal too much - ya know, just in case they decide to take it back or something.  But as soon as I have concrete details, you better believe I'll fill you in right away.

Have you ever heard of Weddingbee?  And will you follow me over there once I'm announced?

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome!!! Yippee!!!! I will definitely follow. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.