Thursday, April 14, 2011

That's So Tight(s)!


How much do you adore those patterned tights?!?  As soon as I saw this picture I thought they'd be absolutely perfect for our wedding party peeps in dresses, what with that whole multi-pattern thing we have going on. 

Mr. NM - not so sold on the concept.  (Cue 'Wahwahhhh' sound effect.)

I don't know why, but I have this constant desire to funkify our wedding - give it a little punch, a little edge, a little something unexpected.  I think it's because I like to think of us as punchy and edgy and unexpected, but maybe we're not.  Or maybe even if we are, it doesn't mean we have to bring it into our wedding design.  Anyway, moving on to the next idea...

Do you sometimes struggle with a theme - like whether to have one in the first place, how to choose one if you do want one, or where to draw the line once you have one?  Because I certainly do.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.