Thursday, April 21, 2011

Linking Up to the New Blog

To help me manage my archived posts as I'm beginning to write for Weddingbee, I've started a new blog that will contain all of my Weddingbee-specific entries.  For now my plan is to leave this blog active and update it with any new posts, wedding or non-wedding related, but I reserve the right to change my mind about that as time goes on.  :-) 

Here's the link to the new blog, where you can see a sneak peek of my first Weddingbee post (including my icon choice!) before it actually goes live over on the 'bee.

http://meticulouswedding.blogspot.com/

I'm still not sure when I'll be introduced, but once my intro post goes up you can be damn sure I'll let you know.  So many ways to follow me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.